Current Available Opportunities:
The Online Marketing Specialist will be responsible for coordinating, supporting and executing campaigns through various online marketing channels to drive lead generation in support of corporate goals. The specialist will also have a primary focus in the planning, strategy, execution, maintenance and optimization of PPC advertising and its alignment to SEO in support of lead generation for key segments.
The Specialist must have previous experience in PPC and SEO, as well as email marketing, lead generation, and online content development. This position requires a high degree of collaboration with various internal groups. Innovative thinking and problem solving along with an open and collaborative communication style are critical. Familiarity with the following is preferred: email marketing, search engine marketing, social media, pay-per-click campaign management, Google Adwords, marketing systems including marketing automation platform or email marketing system and Customer Relationship Management platforms.Apply Today
The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client’s specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
Web Developer Skills and Qualifications: